Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pizza at the beach

Hello everyone,
It's a coolish Thursday night after a windy day in San Diego.  The on-again, off-again weather is giving me joint stiffness problems.  I'm listening to WQXR
Dan and I were at the beach finishig the laundry when we got hungry, so we had pizza and beer at Il Padrino in Pacific Beach.  Wowzers, do I recommend this place.  The dough is tender and tasty and the toppings great.  Wonderful pizza. We had a Shocktop beer, also very good, Belgian style.  Also a Stone IPA. Very hoppy.    http://ilpadrinopizza.com/

I'm knitting a new lace shawl. About half done.   Pictures soon to follow.

Heather sent me some photos, including one of my wedding.  Good memories.

We did have a fun wedding.  The pic is of the San-san-kudo. It was a Buddhist ceremony.

Lilo sez goodnight.

Bye, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment