Thursday, November 11, 2010

halloween pix and the Llama

Hello, Everyone.

It's late Thursday night after a hot Santa Ana day.  This is so crazy, yesterday was raining.  San Diegans are not used to weather that switches around.  I had fun today, went swimming with Heather and then we had lunch at the Deli Lama in Hillcrest.  http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-deli-llama-san-diego  It was really good.



Heather got some pics back of the pumpkin carving contest in Encinitas.  Aren't these great?

I remember Tron! Dare ad I saw it when it came out the first time. 

Sometimes I feel like Wiley Coyote.  If I run real fast and don;t look down, can I run off the cliff and keep on going?











What the... is this?

Mother Theresa on a jack o' lantern??? Really scarey, right???

Lilo sez hello to her adoring subjects. 

I'm tired, bedtime.

Goodnight,
Julie and Lilo

No comments:

Post a Comment