Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daffodil booties

Hello everyone,
It's a lovely, cold (51) clear Wednesday night in San Diego. I'm feeling great, my back is better now.
 


Daffodil Baby Booties

My friend, Barbara, just had a baby girl, so I made some booties for her that look like little daffodils on her feet. I think they're kinda cute, myself. I made up the pattern by "doodling" with the yarn.  I'm posting the pattern to Ravelry as soon as possible, so I hope you make some too. http://www.ravelry.com/designers/julie-lanner
 
Saturday we had lunch with Amber in San Clemente.  We ate at the Blue Danube.  It is a wonderful place.  http://bluedanubeoc.com


Dan just had to have a picture of the old-fashioned light ball over the dance floor. 

Mt favorite little boy.



The food was good and the owner very charming.  He came out and played a few classical pieces for us on the piano.  A little Beethoven with lunch....  I'd go again in a heart beat.  

Lilo is feisty tonight. She doesn't like cold weather.  Goodnight, Lilo.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment