Sunday, August 15, 2010

100th post

Hello, Everyone,

It's a cool Sunday evening after a warm afternoon in August in San Diego.  Warm, not hot.  This is the summer that wasn't.

I feel fine, I'm listening to Jose Feliciano play classical guitar on Sky.com.  I really enjoy the variety on this channel.

I made a pretty crochet bridal garter with blue thread and pearl beads.  I don't have a ribbon for it yet, so you'll have to wait a bit on the pic.  I am working on a second one in white with a green shamrock row in it in and green beads for a Irish bride. 

Nate went home to his parents last night.  Gramma had fun with him.  On the way home we stopped at his favorite restaurant, Tip Top, in Carlsbad (see: http://www.tiptopmeats.com/  ) and had "Cherry-chocolate cake", aka Schwartzwaelderkirsch.  




Oh, to be 6 again.  Whipped cream on his face and loving the cherries. 

Lilo is outside enjoying the evening air tonight.  Funny psychic cat.  As soon as I type her name in the blog she comes in the cat door.  Hi, Lilo.  Welcome home.

I've been enjoying some homemade sesame flat breads today.   Topped with liver sausage, Swiss cheese, and thinly sliced onions.   Yummy.   Nate was helping me knead the bread dough yesterday.  He enjoyed that.

Must run, Dan wants to chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo with me.  I should take him up on that.

See ya,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment