Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm back, again....

Hello, Everyone,

Well, I'm back.  I got real busy supporting a youth peace festival. Check it out. Here is the Taiko performance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8xfzXyeEaI&NR=1
The song, Rise, at the end made me cry.  Maybe I can find a clip of it.  Wow! It was so great.

It's a hot evening after a hot day in San Diego.  I'm listening to Carlos Santana's Supernatural.  Maybe after I post we'll go somewhere air conditioned to cool off.

Heather gave me some pics of the 2nd pair of long stockings I knit.






These are for her daughter-in-law-to-be.

I was on a hat jag, since they are small and portable.  I made a whole bunch of them.  I'll post as soon as I get pictures.

Lilo is too hot to stay in the house.  She'll be back later.

See ya, keep it cool!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment