Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yet Another UFO bites the dust

Hello.

Happy Campers, I hope?  I'm one.

Its a cool winter evening in San Diego, 53F.  I'm still getting well from the major bout of bronchitis I had just after Christmas.  The tail end cough just will not end.  I had to stay home tonight to try and clear up my aching chest.

But, nonetheless, I am working along on my UFO project.  Here's the latest FO.  Yarn is from Maria's in Chula Vista, something Mexican.  I am crazy about the colors. 


Cute collar for the presents drawer.  My own design.

Tomorrow night I am going with my sister to see Amy Singer at the local guild.  Should be fun.  I'll let you know how it went. 

Lilo came by to say "good night" to everyone.  She loves to blog.

Good night,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment