Friday, January 20, 2012

Olympic Cafe

Hello Everyone,
It's a cold, foggy Thursday night in San Diego.  I'm crocheting an edging on a scarf for Amber, feelin' good and listening to Jessie Cook play Havana on Pandora.  On the way home from a meeting tonight we stopped at the Olympic Cafe to get some dessert and coffee.  It's at Texas and University.  I had chocolate cake (dense, moist and chocolately) and Dan had Greek cookies, sometimes called wedding cookies. He liked them.

I was trying to get the hunky young waiter in the pic, but he stepped aside.  Must be shy.  Son of the owner.  Nice guy.  He made a fresh pot of decaf for me 10 minutes before closing. We'll have to go back for dinner some time.

Lilo is sleeping on my sweater, cold tonight.
See ya,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment