Friday, May 7, 2010

Polly's

Hi, Everyone,
It's a balmy Friday night in San Diego.  I feel good, except for the fact that I ate too much.  We had a Mother's Day dinner with the kids at Polly's in Huntington Beach.   It was really great.  This is the wedge salad.  Lots of bacon, dried cranberries and glazed walnuts.

The food was good and inexpensive and the pie was great.  The Rotisserie chicken is moist and tender.


I'd go again anytime.   I even got a jar of their mixed berry jam for a Mother's Day prez.

Lilo is bumping me with her head,  trying to interrupt me to tell you all how beautiful she is.  OK, OK,  Lilo, I told 'em.

Not much action on the knitting front today.  Too busy with other stuff.  Tomorrow will be a great day to knit.  I have another pattern just about ready to post to Ravelry.  Tomorrow I'll get it up there. Check 'em out here http://www.ravelry.com/designers/julie-lanner  Cross your fingers for me that I get through all the technical hurdles to get it actually up and live tomorrow.

See you,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment